• 级别
    • 职务总版主
    • 财富7
    • 积分689005
    • 经验148181
    • 文章9466
    • 注册2005-07-12
    [原创]特洛伊戰爭的四公主之第三部(卡珊德拉公主--- 阿波羅的報復)
    卡珊德拉公主--- 阿波羅的報復(Cassandra---Apollo’s Revenge)
    (特洛伊戰爭的四公主之第三部)

美麗是什麼東西?
    是量度雙眼大小與它們之間的距離嗎? 是指畢直的鼻樑? 唇? 似天鵝般優美的頸項? 是說那讓帶肉欲男人把玩和有幸獲垂青的戀人作枕的乳房? 纖腰? 長腿? 精緻的膝和足踝?
    是少女的矜持? 青春的歡樂? 天然體香的芬芳? 是歡愉時的呼叫? 受誘惑中放縱時的震抖? 或是在失去貞操時因痛楚而發出的呻吟?
    是指女子的聰慧? 是仲夏夜中眼波流轉間雙瞳星閃? 是有如阿瑪遜女戰士般能如男人般英勇善戰和不怕犧牲, 戰死時被剝去衣甲, 拖在敵人戰車之後走向混濁的河溪的水墓的那種激情?
    是啊, 死亡和毀滅也有它們的美, 又或者說, 在美麗事物被毀滅時有它的另一種淒美, 就正如鮮花在未凋謝前被採摘一樣.
    又或者美麗是擁有神賜的天賦? 被凡夫俗子既羨且妒, 殊不知對擁有這能力的人來說是一種折磨. 啊, 天啊! 他們又如何可以明白這種天賦在血肉之軀的肩膊上是如何沉重.
    :如果這天賦如果是一而再的賦予: 首是恩賜, 次為詛咒又如何? 而受者是同一人: 處女, 女祭師, 國王的女兒.
    他們尊稱我為公主, 依王室禮節向我打恭作揖. 但我知道他們在我背後如何說我: 腦子不正常, 一個被她侍奉的神祗遠棄的女祭師, 專語及不吉祥事物的毒舌, 滿口無人聽得明白的胡言的女子.
    從他們目光中, 我看到他們對我身體的欲望和對我受詛咒的舌頭的忌諱. 我曾預言不同人的死亡: 即使他們都尚在壯年, 我也預言過王國的崩傾, 人們都寧願不知道即將來臨的滅頂之災. 我言無不驗更使他們害怕.
    我看到的未來都是充滿恐怖的, 而不論我如何苦口婆心提出警告, 他們也置若罔聞. 我知道其中原因. 他們唯一對恐懼的防衛就是相信是預言者遭到惡運而非如她所說的: 惡運將臨.
    我父普里阿摩斯, 這偉大國度的統治者, 給我取名卡珊德拉. 我曾是他的掌上明珠. 可是現在, 我只是被勉強忍受. 沒錯, 我仍可感受父母理所當然的愛, 就正如其他人因我的地位而不會不對我畢恭畢敬. 但我可以看穿他們心中所想: 他們只是怕我, 我與他們其他的子女不同: 赫托是中流砥柱; 巴理斯擁有令以難以抗拒的甜美面孔;而我最年幼的妹妹波呂克塞娜則是外柔內剛.
    「她會把傾巢之禍帶來特洛伊!」我曾公開指向巴理斯從遙遠的斯己達帶回來的女人對眾人發出警告.
    沒有人理會.
    「赫托如果和阿喀琉斯交戰將會戰死沙場.」
    赫托以長兄對妹妹的溫柔輕拍我的肩膊去安慰我, 說我是弄錯了; 又或者, 他是在安慰自己. 我看到他的屍體被Myrmidon人領袖縛在戰車後拖行羞辱. 直到父親親身到殺子仇人帳中乞討, 長兄的屍體才以大量黃金和呂克塞娜的初夜才被贖回.
    「這木馬是個騙局!」
    然後我就看到它被拖入城中; 他們甚至瘋狂得把一部份曾受神祇祝福保護這城的高牆拆毀好讓高大的木馬能順利進入.
    全瘋了!

噢, 我為什麼不閉上嘴而讓他們用自己的腦子去想想? 難說我已忘了阿波羅因我拒絕他的求愛而對我的憤怒仍未已?
    於是特洛伊在烈焰中焚燒.
    仍被所謂的「勝利」沖昏了頭的人在狂歡宿醉中被屠殺了; 女人看到自己的丈夫死於刀下而尖叫; 即使是毫無抵抗力的兒童也難逃一死.
    我母親赫庫芭被人從寢宮拖出; 她灰髮凌亂, 雙眼因丈夫, 國王, 我的父親被無情的殺害: 一個手無寸鐵, 傷心欲絕的男人!
    而我?
    我也好不了哪裡!
    在慌亂中我逃了, 是試圖逃了. 而我竟跑到智慧女神雅典娜神廟中.
    我怎會笨得認為祂會對巴理斯的妹妹憐憫? 他當時不是沒有把那刻有「給世上最美女性」的金蘋果給她, 而是給了她的死對頭愛神阿芙羅黛蒂嗎?
    當城陷時, 我已知道自己的命運.
    他高高站於倒臥在地的我之前, 身上衣甲幾乎不足蔽體, 而他的男根已急不及待的在布料下勃起. 我向高大的女神神像乞憫; 結果是難逃一劫.
    我雪白的女祭師長袍被扯離我的身體, 袒露的乳房被一雙如鐵般的手搓壓, 我的雙腿被拉得開開的把我的處女丘暴露出來. 我曾拒絕太陽神的身子就這樣被一個名 「小阿積斯」的希臘人玷污了. 我的身體在祭壇上向後拗了過去以避開女神嘲弄我的視線. 我知反抗無濟於事, 只能咬緊牙根逆來順受.
    金枝玉葉蒙污, 一個不肯屈從太陽神的女祭師為她的不屈付出了代價. 舊帳終於清償; 悲劇之門亦隨之而開啟.
    我的仇, 很快就得以清雪了.
    那在祭壇上污辱我的人不得好死.
    我被配予阿格門農: 這些豺狼的統帥.
    我親眼看到我疼愛的波呂克塞娜像一待宰殺作祭獻的山羊般帶到那殺害長兄赫托的人的墳前. 阿喀琉斯是因被巴理斯的毒箭射中足踝而送命. 現在, 他的兒子Neoptolemus要來為亡父討債了: 要的是波呂克塞娜的血以慰亡靈!
    「我們將永遠離開特洛伊, 而獨是你卻可以永遠留在這兒.」我曾對她說.
    我永遠不會知道我的話是為她帶來安慰, 抑是絕望.
    我們被像牛馬般趕上不同的船.
    我被帶到希臘人共主之前.
    接著的強暴是赤裸裸的. 他像一頭面對他垂涎已久的獵物的大灰熊般壓了上我的身體上: 一名普里阿摩斯斯女兒, 美麗, 即使有點瘋瘋的.
    也許我應抵抗他的, 即使我知道這抵拒毫無作用. 最低限度, 我曾為一名公主的名譽盡了力.
    我卻只是躺在那兒, 一動不動, 聽天由命.
    他把我的四肢弄到不同體位, 好去配合他狂野的品味把他壓抑在體內已太久的欲望釋放出來. 這是他一生中功業的頂點, 是他作為共主應享的權利「 特洛伊城被圍十年後終於陷落, 他的主要對手普里阿摩斯被宰殺, 而他就要以戰勝者的身份啟程回他的邁錫尼.

「你和伊斐貞妮婭一樣那麼美麗.」他喃喃自語.
    我沒有作聲, 但我知道他的意思.
    我曾聽說過所發生的一切: 他把親生女兒獻祭給狩獵女神來換取艦隊遠征特洛伊的滿帆長風.
    那次的殺戮一直纏擾他的心神. 我感到倒不是因親手刃女而自責, 而是在殺她的過程中, 以雙手奪袍, 以利刀割斷女兒咽喉, 親眼看到女兒在眾目睽睽下在生命流走前拚命呼吸, 暴露的乳房不斷在人們眼底, 特別是他的眼底, 起伏…作為一個父親, 一個國王, 一個男人的眼底…
    那情景一定在他每夜的夢魂纏擾. 不! 他不是因殺了她而負疚; 他是因為沒有得到她而懊恨!
    我是她的代替品.
    他使我跪下, 雙手反扣於背, 以他一只手執著我的長髮, 另一手握著匕首.
    他的刀刃吻在我頸上時我感到它的冰冷.
    「呵, 卡珊德拉, 與死亡一步之遙的感覺如何? 你想我像把你當作羚羊般割斷你的咽喉嗎?」
    我以空洞的眼神望向他.
    他嚇不倒我的, 因為我知道他不會殺我.
    不! 我仍死期未至, 雖然它只有彎角等候著我.
     「巨斧鋒利, 斬下一次後, 將再斬下.」我向他說.
    他眉頭蹙起. 他不明白, 我的話卻令他心裡忐忑不安,
    「是嗎? 是嗎?」 他把我放開, 坐到裝滿自我父親處搶來的財寶的箱子上.
    我狂笑, 他的臉變得如此蒼白.
    對, 他恨我, 巴不得把我宰了再拋下海中餵魚; 可是他更怕我.
    而且, 他不得不把我留下來作為他衣錦榮歸的炫耀.

抵家了.
    他的家.
    邁錫尼.
    我們穿過雙獅門, 踏上了彎曲的斜坡, 走向等待他的王宮.
    他的王后, 克呂泰涅斯特拉, 正等候丈夫的歸來.
    她笑臉迎人; 我卻看穿這假面後的惡毒.
    「巨斧鋒利, 斬下一次後, 將再斬下.」
    他把我以戰利品的身份介紹給他的家人: 他的俘虜, 他的女奴, 他的姬妾.
    她望了我一眼, 妒火中燒: 我比她美麗, 而且年輕.
    「卡珊德拉公主, 歡迎你到邁鍚尼! 我相信你一定會發現在這兒比在特洛伊更舒適…」
    「墳墓, 哪管是以悲傷, 抑以背叛築構, 也不一樣?」
    她滿臉通紅, 在盛怒中轉過身把丈夫接進去了.
    沐浴的水已準備好, 那熱騰騰的水溫即使處身於浴室外也可以感覺到. 克呂泰涅斯特拉手上拿著大浴巾. 我看到暗影中另一個男人持著巨斧.
    門關上.
    一聲驚呼後是重物墜地之聲.
    「巨斧鋒利, 斬下一次後, 將再斬下.」
    我已學乖了. 命運已定, 反抗是徒然, 劫數難逃.
    我踏進了蒸霧中, 看到浴盆中的紅色物體流動, 以及一個赤裸的屍體: 它頸部仍噴著血. 一個剛才仍是希臘人共主的人, 一個征服特洛伊的凱旋者, 現在只是一具屍體.
    我看到她高舉利斧.
    她是從情夫手中奪過來好把我結果的.
    這是她報復的方法: 是唯一可贏回她的自尊的手段.
    我沒有逃跑.
    我跪下了, 平靜的解開繫著袍子上端的結, 再把袍扯下.
    我把我那把帶紅色的長髮置於胸脯前.

我的頸很纖小. 一斧揮下就成.
    我向前俯傾, 讓我少受些痛苦.
    然後, 我閉上眼睛, 腦中回想這一生中的種種: 從在那小小的神廟中拒絕我侍奉的太陽神那一刻開始.
    祂對我的拒絕要了很高的贖罪價.
    也許, 也許, 祂終於可以原諒我了吧…

(完)

美华文学论坛感谢您的参与
    在线情况
    • 头像
    • 级别
      • 职务论坛版主
      • 财富2
      • 积分251927
      • 经验51005
      • 文章4400
      • 注册2010-12-29
      小土豆的中英文小说很有特色,在论坛独树一帜,实在是难得的绝好文章。
      美华文学论坛感谢您的参与
      在线情况
      • 头像
      • 级别
        • 职务总版主
        • 财富7
        • 积分689005
        • 经验148181
        • 文章9466
        • 注册2005-07-12
        Cassandra---Apollo’s Revenge

What is beauty?
        Is it a term for all the right measurements of the size of eyes and the distance between such? The high-bridged nose? The lips? The slender swan-like neck? The proud buxom that promises satisfying fondling for the allowed male lustful hands and peaceful slumber for the fortunate head? The slimness of waist, tapered legs and exquisite ankles and soles of feet?
        Is it the shyness of maidens, the joy of youth, natural perfume that intoxicates the senses? The cry of gaiety, the trembling at the abduction of wantonness, or the moans of pain during virginity lost?
        Is it intelligence, quick of wits that send sparkles to the pupils that reflect the brightest starts on a mid-summer night? Courage in battles like the Amazons who can fight and die as men do, the bodies stripped bare of war attire, dragged along unceremoniously behind chariots of victors towards an unmarked murky watery grave?
        Oh yes, there is beauty in death and destruction too, or rather beauty in beauty being destroyed, like a flower picked prior its inevitable decay.
        Or is beauty is one who possesses divine gift, envied by common men and women, but torturous to the recipient?  Atlas, it is little known to them how heavy such bestowed gift can weigh upon mortal shoulders.  
        What is such divine ability is given twice, once out of favor, and the other of spite?
        What if the aforesaid physical beauty is tied to the blessing and the curse, to one single person, a virgin, a priestess, a daughter of king?
        They address me as a princess, do their curtseys and pay homage as is required by royal protocol.  Yet I know what they say behind my back: a deranged mind, a priestess that has got out of a favor with the god she is supposed to serve, a black tongue that speaks only of ill-tidings and in rumbling manner that escapes understanding by anyone.
        In their eyes I find their lust for my physical beauty and trepidation for my cursed tongue.
        I have foretold the deaths of men and women, some before their natural spans of life are spent, the fall of powerful rulers and states, calamities people would rather not know about, particularly if they always turned out to be true.  
        Miserable am I who always see a future of doom where there is no escape and no matter what warning given, is always chosen to be ignored.  I know why.  The only defense they can have against anything inevitable is simply trying to believe it is not so, that the sayer, not what she says, is doomed.
        My father, King Priam of the mighty city of Troy, had named me Cassandra.  
        I was once his treasured gems.  Now, my existence is only tolerated.  True, my father and mother have treated me with parental kindness, as others have treated me according to my station.  But I can see through their minds that they fear me, that I am different to them, so unlike their other children: Hector, who was the pillar of strength of the city; Paris, the irresistible charm with his handsome face, and strong willed Polyxena, my younger sister.
        “She will bring destruction to Troy!” I once declared openly, my finger pointed accusingly towards the woman whom Paris brought back from distant Sparta.
        I was not listened to.
        The Greeks came.
        “Hector will perish if he fights Achilles.”
        Hector lovingly pat on my shoulder and tried to comfort me, or himself, that I was beguiled.
        I saw his body being drawn behind the chariot of the leader of the Myrmidons, and returned after my father personally went into the tent of the one who killed his heir and pleaded for the return of his mutilated corpse, at a heavy ransom of gold and Polyxena’s virgin rights.
        “The horse smells treachery!”
        Then I saw if pulled in.  They even knocked down part of the walls that were supposed to given us divine protection!
        Madness!
        Oh, why did I not hold my tongue and let them use their senses to think?  Did I not remember that Apollo’s wrath against me, for refusing him, is far from being lifted?
        And Troy went up in flames!
        Men butchered in their state of stupid carousing after a mock victory; women shrieked as they saw their husbands, and small children too, cut down in droves without putting up the least resistance.  
        My mother Hecuba dragged out, her ashen hair disarrayed, her eyes disoriented in shock and despair as her husband, the king, my father was mercilessly slaughtered, an unarmed old man, broken body and soul over the fate of his beloved city.
        And I?
        I was no wiser.
        In panic I had fled, tried to flee, for the protection of the goddess Athena.
        How could I believe the goddess would offer protection to the sister of the slain Paris, who had awarded the golden apple to her rival Aphrodite and put her to displeasure?
        When the city fell, I knew this would be my fate.
        He towered over me, clad in the minimal of battle attire, his manhood impatient under the fabric.  I made a last plead for mercy to the tall statute of the goddess, in vain.  
        In the next moment, my white robe was torn from my torso, my breasts exposed and crushed under a pair of iron hands, my legs forced wide to expose my protected virginity.  What I had declined the Sun God was now taken with impunity by this man they called Little Ajax.  My body was bent backwards on the low altar so that I could face the mocking stare of the goddess.  I knew better to struggle and resigned to my fate.
        A princess deflowered, a disobedient priestess paid her price of insubordination. A score settled.  The door of a tragic end open.
        I was avenged.  
        The man who violated me before the sacred altar of Athena met a dire end.
        I was allotted to Agamemnon, the leader of the pack.
        I witnessed my beloved Polyxena being led like a sacrificial goat towards the grave of the man who had killed my eldest brother, Hector.  Achilles suffered a mortal wound from a poisoned arrow from Paris.  Now his son, Neoptolemus, would claim revenge for his father, demanding the blood of Polyxena to appease a dead man’s spite.
        “You will not leave but the rest of us will depart and see Troy no more.”  I had told her.
        I never knew if my telling this to Polyxena brought her despair or solace.
        We were herded separately onto different ships.
        I was led to the High King.
        The rape that followed was unceremonious.  He bored down on me, towering like a huge mountain bear that was to devour a long lusted after prey, a daughter of Priam, one who was beautiful, and a little mad.
        May be I should have fought him, even if the attempt would be futile. Then, at least, I would be defending the honor of a princess.  
        I just lay there, limp, resigned.
        He moved my limbs into many different positions, to suit his wild taste, to let release his pent up lust and sense of superiority.  This was the apex of his achievement, his prerogative as High King: Troy finally destroyed after ten years of bitter fighting, his enemy Priam slain and he was now returning to his home Mycenae as a triumphant lord.
        “You are as beautiful as Iphigenia!” He muttered.
        I remained mute, though I knew what he meant.
        I had heard the story, how he had to sacrifice his own daughter to the goddess Artemis in order to trade for fair wind before he departed for Troy.
        The slaying had since haunted him.  I suspected it was not his remorse of having to put an end to life of one from his own loins.  Rather, it was the very act of the killing, the disrobement by his very hands, the slitting of his daughter’s throat, watching her heave as life began to ebb away, seeing her bared breasts rise and fall before all eyes present, his eyes especially, of a father, a king, a man…
        The scene must have entered his dreams all these nights.  He regretted, not of having killed her, but of not being able to possess her.
        I was to be her replacement.
        He made me kneel; my hands clasped behind my back and told my red hair with one hand, gripping a dagger with the other.  
        His blade licked my neck and I could feel its coldness against my skin.  
        “Ah, Cassandra, how does it feel to be in the proximity of death?  How would you like to slit your throat as an antelope?”
        I made an empty stare at him.  
        He could not frighten me for I knew he would not kill me.  
        No, my death was not yet due though I could foresee it coming.
        “The axe has fallen once, it will fall again.” I said.
        His brows knitted.  My words were troubling him though he could not understand the meaning of them.
        “Ah so, ah so.” He released me, sat to one side with his back against a treasure chest filled to the brim with gold and gems from the coffers of my father.
        I laughed, hysterically and his face turned red, then white.  
        Yes, he hated me and would love to kill me right there and had my body thrown overbroad.  But he feared me more.
        Besides, I was to be his testimony of victory, a living trophy when he reached home.

Home.
        His Home.
        Mycenae.
        We marched through the lion gates, so called because of the motifs that adorned the top of the entrance, up the winding slopes to the awaiting palace.
        His wife, Clytemnestia, was awaiting the returning husband.
        She was smiling but I could sense the guile behind the façade.
        “The axe has fallen, it will fall again.”
        He presented me as his captive, his slave, his would-be concubine.
        She eyed me once, jealousy apparent in her eyes as I was more beautiful than she was, and far younger.  
        “Welcome to Mycenae, Princess Cassandra.  I am sure you will find lying here more comfortable than in your Troy...” She offered.
        “A tomb is tomb, be it built with grief, or treachery.”
        Her face turned red and in her rage, turned her back to me and led her husband inside.
        A bath was ready, the warmth wafting out from the slightly open doors. Queen Clytemnestia was carrying a blanket.  I saw the shadow of another, a man with an axe.
        The door was closed.
        There was a cry of surprise and a thud.
        Then all was silent.
        The door was open again.
        I took a deep breath and crossed the threshold.
        “An axe had fallen.  It would fall again.”
        I had learned to become wise.  Fate had bound us and it was futile to fight it, or tried to flee.
        I stepped into a mist of steam, saw the bath with its thick reddish contents and a naked body, its neck spurting out hot blood, the man who a few moments ago was a High King, a returning hero, the conqueror of Troy.
        I saw her with the bloodied axe.  
        She had taken it from her lover, determined to be the one who end my life.
        It was her revenge, her only way to win back lost pride.
        I did not run.
        I knelt, calmly undid the knot that kept my robe in place and pulled it down.
        I arranged my reddish hair to my front, covering the left side of my breasts.

My neck is small.  It needs only one swing of the heavy axe.
        I bent forward, making it easy for me.
        I closed my eyes and thought how far I had come, from that small temple where I had rejected the advances of my god.
        He had demanded a terrible price.
        May be now…may be…I will be finally forgiven….

(End)
        美华文学论坛感谢您的参与
        在线情况
        • 头像
        • 级别
          • 职务总版主
          • 财富7
          • 积分689005
          • 经验148181
          • 文章9466
          • 注册2005-07-12
          特洛伊战争的四公主之第三部(卡珊德拉公主--- 阿波罗的报复)
          卡珊德拉公主--- 阿波罗的报复(Cassandra---Apollo’s Revenge)
          (特洛伊战争的四公主之第三部)

美丽是什么东西?
          是量度双眼大小与它们之间的距离吗? 是指毕直的鼻梁? 唇? 似天鹅般优美的颈项? 是说那让带肉欲男人把玩和有幸获垂青的恋人作枕的乳房? 纤腰? 长腿? 精致的膝和足踝?
          是少女的矜持? 青春的欢乐? 天然体香的芬芳? 是欢愉时的呼叫? 受诱惑中放纵时的震抖? 或是在失去贞操时因痛楚而发出的呻吟?
          是指女子的聪慧? 是仲夏夜中眼波流转间双瞳星闪? 是有如阿玛逊女战士般能如男人般英勇善战和不怕牺牲, 战死时被剥去衣甲, 拖在敌人战车之后走向混浊的河溪的水墓的那种激情?
          是啊, 死亡和毁灭也有它们的美, 又或者说, 在美丽事物被毁灭时有它的另一种凄美, 就正如鲜花在未凋谢前被采摘一样.
          又或者美丽是拥有神赐的天赋? 被凡夫俗子既羡且妒, 殊不知对拥有这能力的人来说是一种折磨. 啊, 天啊! 他们又如何可以明白这种天赋在血肉之躯的肩膊上是如何沉重.
          :如果这天赋如果是一而再的赋予: 首是恩赐, 次为诅咒又如何? 而受者是同一人: 处女, 女祭师, 国王的女儿.
          他们尊称我为公主, 依王室礼节向我打恭作揖. 但我知道他们在我背后如何说我: 脑子不正常, 一个被她侍奉的神祗远弃的女祭师, 专语及不吉祥事物的毒舌, 满口无人听得明白的胡言的女子.
          从他们目光中, 我看到他们对我身体的欲望和对我受诅咒的舌头的忌讳. 我曾预言不同人的死亡: 即使他们都尚在壮年, 我也预言过王国的崩倾, 人们都宁愿不知道即将来临的灭顶之灾. 我言无不验更使他们害怕.
          我看到的未来都是充满恐怖的, 而不论我如何苦口婆心提出警告, 他们也置若罔闻. 我知道其中原因. 他们唯一对恐惧的防卫就是相信是预言者遭到恶运而非如她所说的: 恶运将临.
          我父普里阿摩斯, 这伟大国度的统治者, 给我取名卡珊德拉. 我曾是他的掌上明珠. 可是现在, 我只是被勉强忍受. 没错, 我仍可感受父母理所当然的爱, 就正如其他人因我的地位而不会不对我毕恭毕敬. 但我可以看穿他们心中所想: 他们只是怕我, 我与他们其他的子女不同: 赫托是中流砥柱; 巴理斯拥有令以难以抗拒的甜美面孔;而我最年幼的妹妹波吕克塞娜则是外柔内刚.
          「她会把倾巢之祸带来特洛伊!」我曾公开指向巴理斯从遥远的斯己达带回来的女人对众人发出警告.
          没有人理会.
          「赫托如果和阿喀琉斯交战将会战死沙场.」
          赫托以长兄对妹妹的温柔轻拍我的肩膊去安慰我, 说我是弄错了; 又或者, 他是在安慰自己. 我看到他的尸体被Myrmidon人领袖缚在战车后拖行羞辱. 直到父亲亲身到杀子仇人帐中乞讨, 长兄的尸体才以大量黄金和吕克塞娜的初夜才被赎回.
          「这木马是个骗局!」
          然后我就看到它被拖入城中; 他们甚至疯狂得把一部份曾受神祇祝福保护这城的高墙拆毁好让高大的木马能顺利进入.
          全疯了!

噢, 我为什么不闭上嘴而让他们用自己的脑子去想想? 难说我已忘了阿波罗因我拒绝他的求爱而对我的愤怒仍未已?
          于是特洛伊在烈焰中焚烧.
          仍被所谓的「胜利」冲昏了头的人在狂欢宿醉中被屠杀了; 女人看到自己的丈夫死于刀下而尖叫; 即使是毫无抵抗力的儿童也难逃一死.
          我母亲赫库芭被人从寝宫拖出; 她灰发凌乱, 双眼因丈夫, 国王, 我的父亲被无情的杀害: 一个手无寸铁, 伤心欲绝的男人!
          而我?
          我也好不了哪里!
          在慌乱中我逃了, 是试图逃了. 而我竟跑到智慧女神阿西娜神庙中.
          我怎会笨得认为祂会对巴理斯的妹妹怜悯? 他当时不是没有把那刻有「给世上最美女性」的金苹果给她, 而是给了她的死对头爱神阿芙罗黛蒂吗?
          当城陷时, 我已知道自己的命运.
          他高高站于倒卧在地的我之前, 身上衣甲几乎不足蔽体, 而他的男根已急不及待的在布料下勃起. 我向高大的女神神像乞悯; 结果是难逃一劫.
          我雪白的女祭师长袍被扯离我的身体, 袒露的乳房被一双如铁般的手搓压, 我的双腿被拉得开开的把我的处女丘暴露出来. 我曾拒绝太阳神的身子就这样被一个名 「小阿积斯」的希腊人玷污了. 我的身体在祭坛上向后拗了过去以避开女神嘲弄我的视线. 我知反抗无济于事, 只能咬紧牙根逆来顺受.
          金枝玉叶蒙污, 一个不肯屈从太阳神的女祭师为她的不屈付出了代价. 旧帐终于清偿; 悲剧之门亦随之而开启.
          我的仇, 很快就得以清雪了.
          那在祭坛上污辱我的人不得好死.
          我被配予阿格门农: 这些豺狼的统帅.
          我亲眼看到我疼爱的波吕克塞娜像一待宰杀作祭献的山羊般带到那杀害长兄赫托的人的坟前. 阿喀琉斯是因被巴理斯的毒箭射中足踝而送命. 现在, 他的儿子Neoptolemus要来为亡父讨债了: 要的是波吕克塞娜的血以慰亡灵!
          「我们将永远离开特洛伊, 而独是你却可以永远留在这儿.」我曾对她说.
          我永远不会知道我的话是为她带来安慰, 抑是绝望.
          我们被像牛马般赶上不同的船.
          我被带到希腊人共主之前.
          接着的强暴是赤裸裸的. 他像一头面对他垂涎已久的猎物的大灰熊般压了上我的身体上: 一名普里阿摩斯斯女儿, 美丽, 即使有点疯疯的.
          也许我应抵抗他的, 即使我知道这抵拒毫无作用. 最低限度, 我曾为一名公主的名誉尽了力.
          我却只是躺在那儿, 一动不动, 听天由命.
          他把我的四肢弄到不同体位, 好去配合他狂野的品味把他压抑在体内已太久的欲望释放出来. 这是他一生中功业的顶点, 是他作为共主应享的权利「 特洛伊城被围十年后终于陷落, 他的主要对手普里阿摩斯被宰杀, 而他就要以战胜者的身份启程回他的迈锡尼.

「你和伊斐贞妮娅一样那么美丽.」他喃喃自语.
          我没有作声, 但我知道他的意思.
          我曾听说过所发生的一切: 他把亲生女儿献祭给狩猎女神来换取舰队远征特洛伊的满帆长风.
          那次的杀戮一直缠扰他的心神. 我感到倒不是因亲手刃女而自责, 而是在杀她的过程中, 以双手夺袍, 以利刀割断女儿咽喉, 亲眼看到女儿在众目睽睽下在生命流走前拚命呼吸, 暴露的乳房不断在人们眼底, 特别是他的眼底, 起伏…作为一个父亲, 一个国王, 一个男人的眼底…
          那情景一定在他每夜的梦魂缠扰. 不! 他不是因杀了她而负疚; 他是因为没有得到她而懊恨!
          我是她的代替品.
          他使我跪下, 双手反扣于背, 以他一只手执着我的长发, 另一手握着匕首.
          他的刀刃吻在我颈上时我感到它的冰冷.
          「呵, 卡珊德拉, 与死亡一步之遥的感觉如何? 你想我像把你当作羚羊般割断你的咽喉吗?」
          我以空洞的眼神望向他.
          他吓不倒我的, 因为我知道他不会杀我.
          不! 我仍死期未至, 虽然它只有弯角等候着我.
           「巨斧锋利, 斩下一次后, 将再斩下.」我向他说.
          他眉头蹙起. 他不明白, 我的话却令他心里忐忑不安,
          「是吗? 是吗?」 他把我放开, 坐到装满自我父亲处抢来的财宝的箱子上.
          我狂笑, 他的脸变得如此苍白.
          对, 他恨我, 巴不得把我宰了再抛下海中喂鱼; 可是他更怕我.
          而且, 他不得不把我留下来作为他衣锦荣归的炫耀.

抵家了.
          他的家.
          迈锡尼.
          我们穿过双狮门, 踏上了弯曲的斜坡, 走向等待他的王宫.
          他的王后, 克吕泰涅斯特拉, 正等候丈夫的归来.
          她笑脸迎人; 我却看穿这假面后的恶毒.
          「巨斧锋利, 斩下一次后, 将再斩下.」
          他把我以战利品的身份介绍给他的家人: 他的俘虏, 他的女奴, 他的姬妾.
          她望了我一眼, 妒火中烧: 我比她美丽, 而且年轻.
          「卡珊德拉公主, 欢迎你到迈钖尼! 我相信你一定会发现在这儿比在特洛伊更舒适…」
          「坟墓, 哪管是以悲伤, 抑以背叛筑构, 也不一样?」
          她满脸通红, 在盛怒中转过身把丈夫接进去了.
          沐浴的水已准备好, 那热腾腾的水温即使处身于浴室外也可以感觉到. 克吕泰涅斯特拉手上拿着大浴巾. 我看到暗影中另一个男人持着巨斧.
          门关上.
          一声惊呼后是重物坠地之声.
          「巨斧锋利, 斩下一次后, 将再斩下.」
          我已学乖了. 命运已定, 反抗是徒然, 劫数难逃.
          我踏进了蒸雾中, 看到浴盆中的红色物体流动, 以及一个赤裸的尸体: 它颈部仍喷着血. 一个刚才仍是希腊人共主的人, 一个征服特洛伊的凯旋者, 现在只是一具尸体.
          我看到她高举利斧.
          她是从情夫手中夺过来好把我结果的.
          这是她报复的方法: 是唯一可赢回她的自尊的手段.
          我没有逃跑.
          我跪下了, 平静的解开系着袍子上端的结, 再把袍扯下.
          我把我那把带红色的长发置于胸脯前.

我的颈很纤小. 一斧挥下就成.
          我向前俯倾, 让我少受些痛苦.
          然后, 我闭上眼睛, 脑中回想这一生中的种种: 从在那小小的神庙中拒绝我侍奉的太阳神那一刻开始.
          祂对我的拒绝要了很高的赎罪价.
          也许, 也许, 祂终于可以原谅我了吧…

(完)

美华文学论坛感谢您的参与
          回复帖子 注意: *为必填项
          *验证信息 用户名 密码 注册新用户
          *帖子名称
          内容(最大25K)

其它选项 Alt+S快速提交