• 经验148181
    • 文章9466
    • 注册2005-07-12
    [原创](特洛伊戰爭之四公主之第一部)依斐貞妮亞的苦難

依斐貞妮亞的苦難(特洛伊戰爭的四公主之第一部)

現在一切我都明白了.

我穿過鷲頭飛獅門離開我的邁錫尼之時, 就是永別.

那時我為將成新娘子而感到不安, 而新郎是最偉大的戰士-阿喀琉斯啊.

我仍記得母親按在我肩上安慰我的手, 她在我耳畔低聲的甜言蜜語, 說是一個自小就把我珍如拱珠的女兒安排的最理想歸宿. 難道我不是眾兄弟姊妹間最受寵愛的一個嗎? 即使他的獨子, 奧理提斯,也難與我相比. 父親每次見我時不是都笑逐顏開, 大張雙臂把我納入懷中再高高舉起讓我享受短暫飛翔嗎?

世間還有比我那作為希臘人共主更疼愛他女兒的父親嗎? 這樣的父親難道不會為他心愛的女兒選擇天下最好的配偶?

即使如此, 我心仍忐忑不安.

在我內心深處,我感到某種難以言表的不祥. 我告訴自己這只是因為我要離開我心愛的邁錫尼. 無論它土地是如何粗獷崎嶇, 它仍是我生命的搖籃. 而我亦因要遠離父母而感到哀傷. 如果我內心不是聽到一陣令我抓狂的話, 也許我相信這不安不過爾爾.

「小鴿子, 你竟毫無警覺?」那聲音不斷向我嘲笑. 我母親克呂泰涅斯特拉 也可能聽到同一聲音. 為什麼亞格門農, 她的丈夫會指示她留在宮中而只讓我在沒有母親的陪伴下前往大軍聚集的歐陸斯? 一位丈夫會剝奪一名母親親自嫁出女兒的權利嗎? 即使這包含了分別的哀愁.

母親沒有聽從父親的指示. 那倒不足為奇. 她從來都不是乖乖女類型的公主, 從來不是. 那時她仍是斯巴達的公主時候已是如此, 她亦即是今天我那臭名遠播的嬸嬸海倫的姐姐. 就是因為她與特洛伊王子巴黎私奔而引致希臘人大興問罪之師. 最少, 表面是如此. 當然, 特洛伊與希臘人是宿敵, 就有如一群狼中有兩頭雄性領頭狼: 二者只能存一. 這次的私奔只是引發戰爭的最佳藉口. 在歐陸斯港, 一千艘戰船整裝待發. 而我父作為共主是當然的統帥.

如果有任何事可以和父親對我的疼愛爭寵, 那就是他日夕夢想把他憎恨的特洛伊城鏟為平地的心願. 這是他走進萬世不墜之功的台階. 他的名字在我們都化為塵埃後仍永遠被人念記.

但這也不是全部. 作為他的女兒, 我比任何人都更清楚什麼在侵蝕他的心靈. 如果娶得美人海倫歸的不是他的親弟弟墨涅拉俄斯的話, 我真的不知道我父會作出什麼令人害怕的事. 娶了海倫的姐姐大概是一種不對等的補償吧. 何況, 他們都說海倫是主神宙斯和我祖母Leda交配的結晶品, 而我的母親克呂泰涅斯特拉只是凡夫俗子而且老邁的國王Tyndareus 的女兒. 也許這就是他格外疼愛我的原因: 他們說我長得酷似祖母, 由此引伸, 即是說我酷似嬸嬸海倫, 而不是像我的母親.

「再過數年, 你就可以和她較一日長短了,」他曾靜靜在我床邊對當時假裝已入睡的我說

當我一天一天長大, 他對我就加倍疼愛了; 他的擁抱比先前的更親密; 在我走進他的視線下時他的眼睛更閃亮了.

我安慰自己: 這是因為我是他第一個孩子. 但我其實知道絕不止於此 我以為他永遠不會把我嫁出去. 最少, 他會把我的婚事不斷推後. 所以, 當他在信中宣佈把我許配給阿喀琉斯, 我是震驚不已.

他怎會?

雖然我未與他為我選擇的夫婿謀面 我對他所知仍甚詳. 他的武藝是舉世無雙, 甚至說他的刀槍不入. 沒有人說過他面目可憎, 所以他應長得不難看. 成為Myrmidons的王后會, 我會得到別人的敬畏. 這應是任何一個少女夢寐以求的好親事, 即使新娘是邁錫尼的公主也是如此… 但我知道我是懷有一定的反感的; 不是對給我選擇的新郎, 而是父親竟如此輕率就把我的終身大事搞定.

我不是他的掌上明珠嗎? 我已到了非嫁不可的年齡? 他是覺得我厭煩了嗎? 我不再是他常對我說的:他的畢生最愛了嗎?

當然, 現在我都明白了

我的到來是前為前赴另一座很不同功能的祭壇.

啊, 亞提米斯, 狩獵女神! 我曾有對你不敬嗎? 為何我的血要與一頭鹿的等價? 難道你不會憐憫一名被迫要獻祭親生女兒的可憐父親嗎?

這時我聽到她的嘲笑了.

「他可以選擇的!」

我渾身一震.

對啊, 他可以選擇: 是要滿帆的風, 抑是他閨女的命.

不! 不是風, 也不是作為共主的天職.

他面對的是他犧牲女兒的性命與他畢生夢想幻滅之間的選擇! 沒有風, 大軍最終會星散. 他的夢想也就無疾而終吧.

如果他不要這結局, 另一個人就得死: 我, 伊斐貞妮亞, 他的女兒, 他一生中的最愛!

而他選擇了.

母親試圖和他對抗. 我的小弟弟奧理提斯央求他. 甚至連被父親以他名字騙我到此的阿喀琉斯也威脅要和他決裂去保護我.

但一切徒勞.

不, 這對他也是痛苦的決擇. 我對他的痛苦感同身受. 我明白向他擠過來的種種壓力: 一方面是因缺風而呆在海灘上無所事事的戰士們的苦悶; 他們本懷著建功立業的心而來, 卻進退維谷; 一方面是弟弟墨涅拉俄斯日夕要雪奪妻之辱, 還有那野心家奧狄修斯的口蜜腹劍, 不斷煽動戰士為父親製造麻煩.

但, 他是有選擇的.

而他選擇了.

「逃啊!」 在我心底的聲音對我呼喚.

但在十萬獵者之前, 我這一只小花鹿又能逃到哪裡?

逃, 又有什麼作用?

如我的父親選擇了把我獻祭狩獵女神, 天下間又焉有我容身之所?

我閉上眼睛, 設想我正站在祭壇之畔, 在我的袍子被扯下時, 我處女無瑕的身體裸露了. 他把祭刀指向我的頸部時會否按著我袒露著的乳房? 我要忍受祭刀的冰冷多久才會被一刀畢命? 我在最後一刻會發出哀號作為對這殘忍的父親的控訴嗎? 他會為所作的飲泣? 抑是如釋重負, 知道狠下毒手之後, 他的功業大計就可以一帆風順, 萬世留名? 他曾否希望, 又或恐懼, 我會在最後一刻逃之夭夭?

不! 我會讓他如願以償.

如果他想萬世留名, 他會得償素願, 不單止於作為一個征服者, 更作為一個雙手沾滿親生女兒鮮血的父親!  他的名字與攻城掠地的戰史扯上關係前, 他將首先與一名女兒以她的生命去換取千帆並舉的長風好去圓了這父親的野心的故事連結到一起.

令人感到諷刺的時: 我竟也萬世留名了. 我成為開天闢地以來最大規模征戰的開篇主人翁. 當我的血灑在祭石上時, 我眼底這些戰船將如箭離弦般駛向殺戮與永恆的傳說.

我望向蒼穹, 淚流滿臉. 我也許不及海倫艷壓群芳, 可是從現在起, 她不再是獨有可令千船起錨的臉了. 或者更準確的說: 是她的臉龐和我的血才成就這一切.

「亞提米斯女神, 接受我的血吧!」 我高喚.

然後, 我穩步走下我藏匿的小丘, 走向等待我的那些人和冷冷的祭壇.

(完)

美华文学论坛感谢您的参与
    在线情况
    • 头像
    • 级别
      • 财富2
      • 积分63554
      • 经验29219
      • 文章1025
      • 注册2013-10-17
      精彩,独特!拜读了。
      美华文学论坛感谢您的参与
      在线情况
      • 头像
      • 级别
        • 职务论坛版主
        • 财富2
        • 积分251927
        • 经验51005
        • 文章4400
        • 注册2010-12-29
        小土豆的中英文小说很有特色,在论坛独树一帜,实在是难得的上乘文章。
        美华文学论坛感谢您的参与
        在线情况
        • 头像
        • 级别
          • 职务总版主
          • 财富7
          • 积分689005
          • 经验148181
          • 文章9466
          • 注册2005-07-12
          謝謝文東
          美华文学论坛感谢您的参与
          在线情况
          • 头像
          • 级别
            • 职务总版主
            • 财富7
            • 积分689005
            • 经验148181
            • 文章9466
            • 注册2005-07-12
            Iphigenia’s Passion

Now I know.

When I left Mycenae through the Griffin Gate, I was not to return.

Nervous was I then with the thought of becoming a bride, and not any ordinary bride but one that was to wed Achilles, the mightiest of them all.

I remembered the reassuring hand of my mother on my shoulder, the sweet talks into my ear of the best possible match chosen by a father who had doted on me since birth.  Had I not been his favorite one over my siblings, including even Orestes, his only son? Had there been any occasion when his eyes did not sparkle at my sight, his arms wide open to swing me into mid-air so that I could laugh in my short flight?
            Could a more loving father be found, a High King of the Greeks, and one is the same as the other? And who but the best would such a father choose for the most precious princess of the land?

Despite all these, my heart had still fluttered.

Deep inside me, an uncomfortable feeling stirred.  I told myself it must be the reluctance of leaving my beloved Mycenae, which despite its raw and rugged terrain, had been my cradle of growth since birth, the sadness of leaving my parents.  I would have believed it if not for the cruel cries I heard inside me.  

“How little do you know, little dove?’ the voice kept on repeating.
            Clytemnestra must have her doubts too. Why would Agamemnon, her husband instructed that she was to stay inside their palace and send me unaccompanied to Aulis, where the armies had gathered.  Could a husband deny the joy of a mother to witness her own daughter’s sent off as a bride, despite the sorrow of parting?

My mother defied his words, as could be expected.  She was never the type who would submit to high-handed ruling, being a princess herself before marrying my father and no less than a sister of my now infamous aunt, Helen of Sparta, for whose elopement with the Trojan prince was the cause of the gathering of arms.  Apparent cause, that is.  For it was common knowledge that co-existence between Trojans and Achaeans was as possible as joint leadership of two male wolves in a pack.  The elopement provided the last link to be hammered into position.  A thousand ships had gathered at Aulis, ready to sail and my father, as High King, would lead.  

If there was anything that could compete with his love and adoration of me, it would be the dream of conquest of that hated city.  It was his ladder to immortality, so to speak. His name would be remembered and sung throughout the ages long after all of us had turned to dust.  

But there was more than that.  As his daughter, I knew more than anyone else what was eating his heart.  If it was not Menelaus, his own brother, who had won Helen for his bed, I wonder what Agamemnon was capable of doing.  Marrying Helen’s sister was a poor consolation. After all, they said that Helen was actually a daughter of Zeus and Leda, my grand-mother while my own mother, Clytemnestra was merely sired by old King Tyndareus. Perhaps that was why he treasured me as a priceless pearl in his hand.  They said I took more after my grandmother than Clytemnestra and hence had a close resemblance to my aunt.

“A few more years, and you may even compete with her,” he had once silently said beside my bed, thinking I had gone into deep slumber.

As I grew, he became ever more doting, his embrace ever tighter, his eyes ever more sparkling wherever I came into his sight.

I told myself that this was a love from a proud father for his first-born.  But I knew it was more than that.  I thought he would never marry me away.  At least, he would delay such as long as possible.  Hence, his letter announcing that I was to be Achilles’ bride surprised me to the state of shock.  

How could he?

I knew the man whom he had chosen for me though I had never met him in person. His fighting skill was unmatched and he was said to be immune to weapons.  No one had said anything about his look being hideous and so, it could be assumed that he looked at least average or even pleasing to the eyes.  Becoming the Queen of the Myrmidons would command respect and awe. It could be the dream marriage of any maiden, even for a princess of Mycenae.  But I knew I harbored a secret resentment, not against my chosen groom-to-be, but for my father’s giving me away just like that, as if in a whim.

Was I not his treasured pearl?  Had I reached the age that marrying me off could no longer be delayed?  Had he tired of my being close to him?  Was I not the love of his life, as he had half-jokingly repeated time over time?

Of course, now I knew.

My being summoned here was for a very different altar.

O Artemis, goddess of Hunt!  Had I not revered you all these years?  Why was my blood equated to the that of a deer? Was there no mercy to spare the agony of a father who was made to sacrifice his beloved daughter?

It was then I heard her laugh.

“HE HAS A CHOICE!”

I shuddered.

Yes, he had a choice: the wind that would fill the sails of his fleet or the life of his daughter.

No, it was not the wind.  Nor was it his duty as their High King.

It was the life of his daughter versus the vanishing of his life ambition!
            Without the wind, the gathered army would eventually disperse.  His dream would die!

Alternatively, someone would have to die: I, Iphigenia, his daughter, the love of his life!

And he had chosen.

Clytemnestra had tried to fight him. Orestes, my little brother who had accompanied me here, had begged him.  Even Achilles, whose name had been used as a bait without his knowledge, had threatened to defend me against all odds.
            All was in vain.

No, it was not easy for him.  I felt his agony.  I understood the heavy pressure exerted from all sides: from the warriors who temper had been frayed by the seemingly ever-lasting squander on this beach, their ambition and greed for booty denied, by his brother Menelaus, eager to avenge his honor and lust for a runaway wife and the ambitious Odysseus who talked sweet, hiding the venom of a viper in his words to incite discontent and hopefully rebellion against the High King.

But, HE HAD A CHOICE.  

And he had chosen.

“Flee!” a voice inside me called out.

But where can I, like a hunted deer, hide from a hundred-thousand predators shouting for my blood?  

And what good would it do?  

If my own father had chosen me to appease Artemis, where else would I find sanctuary?  

I shut my eyes and imagined myself standing next to the altar, my virgin body made naked as the chiton was pulled down. Would he gasp at my exposed breasts as he positioned the sacrificial dagger at my neck?  How long would I have to endure the coldness of the blade before it was plunged into my tender flesh, drawing blood to damp the altar and end my life?  Would I be able to make one last scream, a final protest against such cruel act and betrayal of trust?  Would he weep for what he had done or would he breathe with relief that it was finally done, that at the far shore, his lone pined glory was waiting?  Had he ever nursed the wish, or fear,  that I could somehow escape the snare and lived?

No!  I will oblige him.

If he wanted immortality, he would have it, not only as a conqueror, but as a father who had his hands deep in the blood of his own daughter.  Before his name would be associated with the coming conquest, it would be stitched to another tapestry: that of a daughter betrayed in return for fair wind to fulfill the ambition of a father.

Ironically, I would achieve immortality too, as the beginning chapter of the conflict a scale people had never seen before.  Once my blood was spilt, these ships that I am staring down at the bay could be put to the high sea towards glory and slaughter.

I looked at the sky, my tears running down my face.  I might run a poor second to Helen in beauty but now, she was not the only one whose face launched a thousand ships.  Or to be precise, it took her face and my blood to accomplish it.

“Artemis! Take me!” I cried out.

And then, I took my steps down the knoll where I had been hiding towards the waiting men and altar.

美华文学论坛感谢您的参与
            在线情况
            • 头像
            • 级别
              • 职务总版主
              • 财富10
              • 积分502899
              • 经验248544
              • 文章10198
              • 注册2009-05-21
              世間還有比我那作為希臘人“共”主更疼愛他女兒的父親嗎? 這樣的父親難道不會為他心愛的女兒選擇天下最好的配偶?

土豆妹妹,公主的公----共。修改一下。
              在诗词里长醉 在生活里长醒
              在线情况
              • 头像
              • 级别
                • 职务总版主
                • 财富7
                • 积分689005
                • 经验148181
                • 文章9466
                • 注册2005-07-12
                冰云姐姐, 在英文, 他是High King, 似乎共主是比較好一些.
                美华文学论坛感谢您的参与
                在线情况
                • 头像
                • 级别
                  • 职务总版主
                  • 财富10
                  • 积分502899
                  • 经验248544
                  • 文章10198
                  • 注册2009-05-21
                  [QUOTE][b]下面引用由[u]小土豆[/u]发表的内容:[/b]

冰云姐姐, 在英文, 他是High King, 似乎共主是比較好一些.[/QUOTE]

明白了。
                  在诗词里长醉 在生活里长醒
                  在线情况
                  • 头像
                  • 级别
                    • 职务论坛版主
                    • 财富6
                    • 积分183450
                    • 经验84836
                    • 文章3098
                    • 注册2005-11-15
                    赏土豆妹妹好文,但我读繁体字比较吃力。
                    美华文学论坛感谢您的参与
                    在线情况
                    • 头像
                    • 级别
                      • 职务总版主
                      • 财富7
                      • 积分689005
                      • 经验148181
                      • 文章9466
                      • 注册2005-07-12
                      (特洛伊战争之四公主之第一部)依斐贞妮亚的苦难

依斐贞妮亚的苦难(特洛伊战争的四公主之第一部)

现在一切我都明白了.

我穿过鹫头飞狮门离开我的迈锡尼之时, 就是永别.

那时我为将成新娘子而感到不安, 而新郎是最伟大的战士-阿喀琉斯啊.

我仍记得母亲按在我肩上安慰我的手, 她在我耳畔低声的甜言蜜语, 说是一个自小就把我珍如拱珠的女儿安排的最理想归宿. 难道我不是众兄弟姊妹间最受宠爱的一个吗? 即使他的独子, 奥理提斯,也难与我相比. 父亲每次见我时不是都笑逐颜开, 大张双臂把我纳入怀中再高高举起让我享受短暂飞翔吗?

世间还有比我那作为希腊人共主更疼爱他女儿的父亲吗? 这样的父亲难道不会为他心爱的女儿选择天下最好的配偶?

即使如此, 我心仍忐忑不安.

在我内心深处,我感到某种难以言表的不祥. 我告诉自己这只是因为我要离开我心爱的迈锡尼. 无论它土地是如何粗犷崎岖, 它仍是我生命的摇篮. 而我亦因要远离父母而感到哀伤. 如果我内心不是听到一阵令我抓狂的话, 也许我相信这不安不过尔尔.

「小鸽子, 你竟毫无警觉?」那声音不断向我嘲笑. 我母亲克吕泰涅斯特拉 也可能听到同一声音. 为什么亚格门农, 她的丈夫会指示她留在宫中而只让我在没有母亲的陪伴下前往大军聚集的欧陆斯? 一位丈夫会剥夺一名母亲亲自嫁出女儿的权利吗? 即使这包含了分别的哀愁.

母亲没有听从父亲的指示. 那倒不足为奇. 她从来都不是乖乖女类型的公主, 从来不是. 那时她仍是斯巴达的公主时候已是如此, 她亦即是今天我那臭名远播的婶婶海伦的姐姐. 就是因为她与特洛伊王子巴黎私奔而引致希腊人大兴问罪之师. 最少, 表面是如此. 当然, 特洛伊与希腊人是宿敌, 就有如一群狼中有两头雄性领头狼: 二者只能存一. 这次的私奔只是引发战争的最佳借口. 在欧陆斯港, 一千艘战船整装待发. 而我父作为共主是当然的统帅.

如果有任何事可以和父亲对我的疼爱争宠, 那就是他日夕梦想把他憎恨的特洛伊城铲为平地的心愿. 这是他走进万世不坠之功的台阶. 他的名字在我们都化为尘埃后仍永远被人念记.

但这也不是全部. 作为他的女儿, 我比任何人都更清楚什么在侵蚀他的心灵. 如果娶得美人海伦归的不是他的亲弟弟墨涅拉俄斯的话, 我真的不知道我父会作出什么令人害怕的事. 娶了海伦的姐姐大概是一种不对等的补偿吧. 何况, 他们都说海伦是主神宙斯和我祖母Leda交配的结晶品, 而我的母亲克吕泰涅斯特拉只是凡夫俗子而且老迈的国王Tyndareus 的女儿. 也许这就是他格外疼爱我的原因: 他们说我长得酷似祖母, 由此引伸, 即是说我酷似婶婶海伦, 而不是像我的母亲.

「再过数年, 你就可以和她较一日长短了,」他曾静静在我床边对当时假装已入睡的我说

当我一天一天长大, 他对我就加倍疼爱了; 他的拥抱比先前的更亲密; 在我走进他的视线下时他的眼睛更闪亮了.

我安慰自己: 这是因为我是他第一个孩子. 但我其实知道绝不止于此 我以为他永远不会把我嫁出去. 最少, 他会把我的婚事不断推后. 所以, 当他在信中宣布把我许配给阿喀琉斯, 我是震惊不已.

他怎会?

虽然我未与他为我选择的夫婿谋面 我对他所知仍甚详. 他的武艺是举世无双, 甚至说他的刀枪不入. 没有人说过他面目可憎, 所以他应长得不难看. 成为Myrmidons的王后会, 我会得到别人的敬畏. 这应是任何一个少女梦寐以求的好亲事, 即使新娘是迈锡尼的公主也是如此… 但我知道我是怀有一定的反感的; 不是对给我选择的新郎, 而是父亲竟如此轻率就把我的终身大事搞定.

我不是他的掌上明珠吗? 我已到了非嫁不可的年龄? 他是觉得我厌烦了吗? 我不再是他常对我说的:他的毕生最爱了吗?

当然, 现在我都明白了

我的到来是前为前赴另一座很不同功能的祭坛.

啊, 亚提米斯, 狩猎女神! 我曾有对你不敬吗? 为何我的血要与一头鹿的等价? 难道你不会怜悯一名被迫要献祭亲生女儿的可怜父亲吗?

这时我听到她的嘲笑了.

「他可以选择的!」

我浑身一震.

对啊, 他可以选择: 是要满帆的风, 抑是他闺女的命.

不! 不是风, 也不是作为共主的天职.

他面对的是他牺牲女儿的性命与他毕生梦想幻灭之间的选择! 没有风, 大军最终会星散. 他的梦想也就无疾而终吧.

如果他不要这结局, 另一个人就得死: 我, 伊斐贞妮亚, 他的女儿, 他一生中的最爱!

而他选择了.

母亲试图和他对抗. 我的小弟弟奥理提斯央求他. 甚至连被父亲以他名字骗我到此的阿喀琉斯也威胁要和他决裂去保护我.

但一切徒劳.

不, 这对他也是痛苦的决择. 我对他的痛苦感同身受. 我明白向他挤过来的种种压力: 一方面是因缺风而呆在海滩上无所事事的战士们的苦闷; 他们本怀着建功立业的心而来, 却进退维谷; 一方面是弟弟墨涅拉俄斯日夕要雪夺妻之辱, 还有那野心家奥狄修斯的口蜜腹剑, 不断煽动战士为父亲制造麻烦.

但, 他是有选择的.

而他选择了.

「逃啊!」 在我心底的声音对我呼唤.

但在十万猎者之前, 我这一只小花鹿又能逃到哪里?

逃, 又有什么作用?

如我的父亲选择了把我献祭狩猎女神, 天下间又焉有我容身之所?

我闭上眼睛, 设想我正站在祭坛之畔, 在我的袍子被扯下时, 我处女无瑕的身体裸露了. 他把祭刀指向我的颈部时会否按着我袒露着的乳房? 我要忍受祭刀的冰冷多久才会被一刀毕命? 我在最后一刻会发出哀号作为对这残忍的父亲的控诉吗? 他会为所作的饮泣? 抑是如释重负, 知道狠下毒手之后, 他的功业大计就可以一帆风顺, 万世留名? 他曾否希望, 又或恐惧, 我会在最后一刻逃之夭夭?

不! 我会让他如愿以偿.

如果他想万世留名, 他会得偿素愿, 不单止于作为一个征服者, 更作为一个双手沾满亲生女儿鲜血的父亲!  他的名字与攻城略地的战史扯上关系前, 他将首先与一名女儿以她的生命去换取千帆并举的长风好去圆了这父亲的野心的故事连结到一起.

令人感到讽刺的时: 我竟也万世留名了. 我成为开天辟地以来最大规模征战的开篇主人翁. 当我的血洒在祭石上时, 我眼底这些战船将如箭离弦般驶向杀戮与永恒的传说.

我望向苍穹, 泪流满脸. 我也许不及海伦艳压群芳, 可是从现在起, 她不再是独有可令千船起锚的脸了. 或者更准确的说: 是她的脸庞和我的血才成就这一切.

「亚提米斯女神, 接受我的血吧!」 我高唤.

然后, 我稳步走下我藏匿的小丘, 走向等待我的那些人和冷冷的祭坛.

(完)

美华文学论坛感谢您的参与
                      在线情况
                      • 头像
                      • 级别
                        • 职务论坛版主
                        • 财富6
                        • 积分183450
                        • 经验84836
                        • 文章3098