[转帖]

60楼
鸿篇巨制,结束的棒槌终于落下!近三个月的努力,完成了转帖任务!萧大叔,为您点赞!
61楼
克煌先生,冰云君好!各位文友好!
冰云君辛苦!劳你费神费时逐句编辑,再三感谢!
曾先生此大著还没有结束,上帖末尾是贴不出。续篇还想续贴。
62楼
Marry Zhang Li

One of the students in the refresher class came into my view. Her name is Zhang Li (not her real name). She graduated from Kunming Medical College in 1968. She doesn't speak very much. She studies hard and works hard. She often asks me questions about her study. I think she often has her own analysis and insight. She asked me to help her with her English. Gradually, she began to come to my dormitory to ask other questions. Zhang Li's ancestral home is Zhejiang Province, where her father and grandparents live in Kunming. Her father began as an apprentice, and after years of hard work, he had his own shop and expanded it with two or three branches. Shortly after liberation, her father was labeled "capitalist". After graduating from Kunming Medical College, Zhang Li was assigned to a commune in a remote county clinic because of her family background. Later, when her mother was diagnosed with colon cancer, she asked for leave to take her to Beijing for treatment. Her mother later died and Zhang Li was fired for her overdue leave. After several setbacks, she found a temporary job in a clinic. Although she is a doctor, her salary is only half of the usual: 28 yuan a month. In 1977, she was admitted to the advanced course and was appointed as an assistant teacher in the Department of Physiology
After training. Before our love became common sense, some people thought that Zhang Li and I would be a good couple, and wanted to help us connect. My three former students are also Zhang Li's classmates. Now they are in the advanced study class, but they are in different departments. One of them is the monitor, the other is
63楼
"Some things are no longer your business"

After marriage, we were assigned to a suite on the second floor of a family dormitory: living room, bedroom and small kitchen, with a total area of about 22 square meters. We are basically satisfied, despite some troubles. Eight families on our floor share one tap, which is inconvenient for water. Sometimes the water pressure is low, and 24 three story dormitories have to share a tap
Downstairs. The outdoor trough toilet shared by several dormitory buildings is also inconvenient. After years of stagnation, medical schools plan to build more faculty to alleviate the growing demand. In the fierce competition for more popular suites, residents use open, hidden and even fierce means to obtain prime locations. My wife and I have never played in this game, so we have been in our old flat. Later, the authorities proposed to assign us a new suite on the fourth floor (top floor) of dormitory 3.  My wife and I talked about this suite: it's very hot in summer, and the water supply is often interrupted by low water pressure; even the toilet is often out of use. It's hard to move the coal to the fourth floor by hand without an elevator. Zhang Li and I thought our gift suite was very small, the water supply and toilet were inconvenient, but the second floor was inconvenient and hot (there was a third floor above), so it was not too hard to transport the coal to the second floor, so we politely refused the offer. The representative of the house also thought that it was unreasonable to give us the suite on the fourth floor. She said helplessly: "director
64楼
hree years waiting for a passport
My brother and his wife are doctors in America. They always stay to pay attention to the situation of Chinese family members. After the establishment of the Ministry of foreign affairs, they immediately applied for us to immigrate to u. firstly, my parents immigrated. Then in 1980, my sisters and I got American approval. Immigration and Naturalization Bureau. So I applied to medical school for permission. A long time ago, I heard that the Party committee of the medical college had agreed and my application had been transferred to the public security department for approval (in China, passports are issued by the public for security). I waited for a long time, but it was like a stone thrown into the sea, no response. We all know that the approval of the unit (Medical College) is the key. Medical college is a provincial unit, equivalent to a provincial department. In those who used to be Secretary of the Party committee of Kunming Medical College, one was transferred to the provincial public security department as vice president; the other was promoted to the Organization Department of the provincial Party committee. It's strange that my application was delayed to the public security department. Whenever I go to medical school to ask, the answer is always the same: medical school agreed, so I need to ask the public security. The Municipal Public Security Bureau has a total visit time of two afternoons per week. The petitioners were in a long line. Arriving at the front often means from the interviewer: "we'll review
65楼
Zhang Li and I asked for leave to apply for a visa at the consulate of the U.S. Embassy in Beijing. My daughter Meng studied at Jinan University in Guangzhou and is ready to go to America after graduation. A tall American man from the Consular Department met us. He looked at the document and asked several questions. When submitting the required family photo, I can only give him a black-and-white photo showing that I am two years old and my brother is one year old. This young brother is the one who applied for us in America. My aunt found this picture a few years ago and gave it to my father, who cherished it and took it to a studio for reprint. "What about other family photos?" the consular officer asked I replied sadly, "all those years were lost." The officer seemed surprised, glanced at me, but did not ask again. He clearly understood that "all the photos were lost in those years" meant that all our photos were in the chaos of the cultural revolution. A few minutes after he left, he returned to me with his passport and visa stamp and said, "welcome to the United States." Now, Zhang Li and I have our passports and visas. Please let the dean of the Medical College
Form of permission to go abroad. The dean is a surgeon in the First Affiliated Hospital who has been promoted to President for more than one year. He also graduated from Beijing Medical College, my senior for two years. He looked at the form and said, "why do you want to immigrate to the United States? There is no food for you to eat in China? Does Kunming Medical College have your job? You can't go to immigration.

电脑版 Page created in 0.1719 seconds width 6 queries.